Your wedding day will be one of the most important events that you organise and we recognise, through many years of experience, that selecting a wedding venue is one of the biggest decisions you will need to make.
You want your wedding breakfast to be tasty, fresh and served to your guests by staff who are smart and professional, led by an event manager who is on hand to oversee your day from start to finish. You need to feel confident that your chosen venue is working with you throughout the planning process and is able to develop a menu that suits your requirements.
At Cheshire Conference and Events we offer all of these things…
- Each of our seven suites is licensed for civil ceremonies which means that we are able to offer you a choice of rooms in which to say your vows.
- Choose from an all-inclusive wedding package, starting from just £2,550 for 60 daytime guests and an additional 40 in the evening, or opt for a tailor made solution.
- We offer an extensive range of wedding menus, all freshly prepared right here on site using the finest quality, locally sourced ingredients.
- Our in house team are friendly and on hand to help you throughout the planning stages and on the big day itself.
- We’re a unique venue (whether you’re a hatters fan or not!) with very exclusive photo opportunities.
We can recommend some fantastic local wedding suppliers; whether you’re looking for a really reliable DJ to get everyone up and dancing or have your heart set on some stunning table arrangements for that wow factor; we can share our expertise with you.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing and to discuss the possibilities for your most important event.
African and Asian weddings
At Cheshire Conference and Events we also have experience in hosting Asian and African weddings and, being able to accommodate up to 430 guests in one room, we have a fantastic space available for your special day. To discuss the possibilities for your wedding please contact us.